Happy New Year travel lovers and welcome to 2013!
I hope you’ve all taken some time to reflect on 2012 and are ready to continue this year making your dreams and goals (especially as it pertains to travel) a reality.
Last year was an amazing year in travel. In contrast to 2011, I only visited 1 new country, the United Kingdom, but spent nearly 9 months living, working and playing in Jamaica, one of my favorite places in the world!
Here are some of my other 2012 travel highlights:
- Travel Expert at Meet Plan Go – Miami
- The Chicago Passport Party Project
- Wandermania on Tour in Chicago and London
- Beaing featured in Dec 2012 issue of ESSENCE magazine
- Christmas dinner at the Golden Age Home
- Exploring all over Jamaica
- And so much more!
But now 2013 is upon and I take it by you being here you are looking to make travel a continued or increased part of your life. For those who need a little kick start, check out the video for more…
Need a push in the right direction? Sign up below to receive your FREE download of 5 Steps to Make Your Travel Dreams a Reality!