To say I love Jamaica is an understatement!
So much about this tiny island has captured me and keeps me coming back again and again — perfect weather, fresh food, contagious music and amazing people.
Since this addiction began 3 years ago, I’ve…
- visited all 14 parishes
- lived in Jamaica’s capital, Kingston
- planned a friend’s honeymoon and now
- planning my first group trip!!!
Despite all that I’ve seen and done, this obsession is far from being over…
Looking for a memorable visit to Jamaica? Let me be your virtual guide…
What it’s like living and working in Jamaica:
Places to stay in Jamaica:
Events in Jamaica:
- Reggae Sumfest 2010 | Reggae Sumfest 2011 | Reggae Sumfest 2013
- Rebel Salute
- Jamaica Jazz and Blues
- Jamaica Epicurean Escape
Things to Do in Jamaica:
- [Video] Jamaica Fire Water
- Bob Marely Mausoleum
- Lover’s Leap
- Somerset Falls
- YS Falls
- Dunn’s River Falls
- [Video] Bath Mineral Fountain