In a few short days, I’ll be returning to the island of Jamaica for the greatest reggae show on earth, Reggae SumFest! For over 18 years, Reggae SumFest has brough tens of thousands of international music lovers together for the best in reggae, dance hall and other international acts such as Jay Z, Destiny’s [...]
About April D. Thompson
A recovering tech geek, a self proclaimed travel addict, Jamaicaholic and cupcake connoisseur, balancing a mean case of wanderlust with a digital marketing career. [read more here]
Sign up for updates and get a FREE copy of the eBook 5 Steps to Making Your Travel Dreams Come True
- How to Travel the World Without Quitting Your Job March 5, 2013
- Five Destinations on My Travel Bucket List April 7, 2013
- My Top 5 Travel Pet Peeves August 13, 2012
- January Giveaway: Italy Travel Memoir January 22, 2013
- My 5 Point Wish List for the Perfect London Apartment June 6, 2012
- Support PUMA-Fortis 5k Run/Walk May 12, 2013
- Simply Declare: A New Travel App for the International Shopper May 9, 2013
- My First Calçotada: How to Eat Calçots April 30, 2013
- Jamaica Bacchanal 2013: Ready for Di Road April 23, 2013
- Featured Travel Addict: Ornella from Jamaica April 20, 2013
- April D. Thompson: Awesome! Glad to have you. Will be reaching out so...
- Meaghan Frauts: I will be in Kingston May 26th! I will wear blue i...
- April D. Thompson: It's my fave parish!! Very cool your family is fro...
- RasMiquel: I love Portland. My family is from there....
- April D. Thompson: Thanks Sarah!...
15 Day International Travel Challenge 30 by 30 travel challenge Atlanta blog Bob-Marley Camera Obscura car rental cupcakes Das Racist Epiphanie Camera Bags featured food inspiration Jamaica Jamaica Jazz and Blues James Blake Las Vegas Lisbon Lola Akimade Montego Bay montego bay jamaica motivation Move to Jamaica music National Geographic New Orleans New York City Nikon D3100 passport Passport Party Project recipies Reggae Sumfest Rio de Janeiro San Francisco Sausalito study abroad Tease Bakery Tokyo Travel and Tourism Events travel playlist travel quote travel tips visas waterfalls Wyndham Local Nation Contest