Sprinkled across the island are several mineral springs and baths said to naturally cure all types of ailments from a cold to things more crippling and debilitating. I first learned about Fire Water in Runaway Bay from a Youtube video from Real ThreeStar. He was laying in a pool of water with a small portion ablaze. At first I thought it was just a good photoshop or editing job, but a little research confirmed that what I was seeing was real.
So when I made the trip to the country in St. Ann on New Year’s Day, I decided to check it out for myself…
After a million and one questions, a little lounging and my “walk through fire“, we headed back to the party. I didn’t suffer from the typical ashy, dry or pruny skin that’s the typical result of extended time in a pool, ocean or bathtub. And while I can’t say Fire Water was the cure, the dry patch on my elbow is no longer a problem.
A Few Fire Water Notes
- The water is safe for humans, but bugs, insects and other life can’t survive. There were no mosquitoes attacking, thank God!
- The pool is drained after each use and refilled with fresh water (shown in video)
- There are 24 different minerals found in the water and the sulfur makes it flammable
- Yes the flames can cover the entire pool if filled up, but I was OK with the little flame. Um, it’s fire and it’s hot.
- There is no charge for this experience, but definitely leave a nice tip Update: There was no charge when I first visited, but please verify any charges with your driver, tour guide and those managing the experience BEFORE you participate in any part of the attraction. If you do not agree with the price or services, you don’t have to do it.
Have you been Fire Water or another mineral bath in Jamaica? Do you believe in its healing powers?
Today there is lot of unsuspected state which force individuals to take medicines. What can we order without prescription? There are sundry drugs for male impotency cure. If you’re concerned about sexual problem, you have to learn about “viagra substitute” and “where to buy viagra“. What is the most essential data you must know about “how to get viagra“? Don’t forget, view “where to get viagra“. What are the treatments sexual problems? The most common undesirable side effects of such medications like Viagra is stuffy or runny nose. Contact local heartiness care provider if you have any dangerous side effect that bothers you. Do not keep out-of-date medicaments. Take them to your local apothecary which will dispose of them for you.